Tuesday 9 September 2008

Hello and welcome to all kind enough to visit

Thanks to the lovely Shabby Angel, I now have this blog. Well actually more a blog-in-waiting as I am unable to get it up and running yetawhile. In the meantime, it allows me to leave comments on your wonderful blogs which have been an absolute joy to read. I'm very much a blog virgin and need a bit of time to get the hang of it all. Angel knows what a numpty I am at techy pooter things but has been incredibly understanding and helpful.She has also made me laugh a lot!
I hope you will bear with me in my attempts to stumble into blogland. I shall need oodles of encouragment!

10 comments:

angel said...

Yo Yo Yo, way to go Windy, i am so glad that you have decided to print something as now i can abuse you on here as well as SC, Lol.
Love and hugs Mwah X x X x X x X

Ps, btw, I am glad to have helped in this new adventure.X

Debbies-English-Treasures said...

Hi there,
My name is Debbie and I want to wish you a big W.E.L.C.O.M.E TO THE BLOGLAND!
I WILL ANNOUNCE YOU IN MY BLOG!
AND PLEASE, COME AND VISIT ME WHEN YOU CAN!
KISSES
DEBBIE MOSS

Mary Poppins said...

What a lovely welcome, you are doing brilliantly, and thanks angel for introducing a new and lover peson to our Bloggy world : )

Anonymous said...

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome to blogland. You'll find so many friends here and meet ordinary people doing extraordinary things.

We have a lot to thank Shabby Angel for ... she is a treasure ... but don't tell her I said so!!!!

Sandie
(or aka Blades ... courtesy angel)

debbie said...

Thank you everyone, I was so surprised to find comments this morning!
What lovely comments too. I so enjoy all your blogs and I'm delighted that Angel has launched me! xx

Lace hearts said...

Wow, I hadn't realized you had actually gone live! Way to go! As Angles says, we can abuse you here - tee hee! Fab. Now, get posting! x

claire said...

Only me!!! X
Yes brooches bit fiddly - the patchwork bit is peasy peasy but the hand sewing bit is time consuming.

debbie said...

Lace, I hadn't realised either!! I'm trying to compose a post today, but don't hold your breath. Got to work out how to get pics on.....
Claire, I think your brooches are really effective and must try to find time to have a go at some.
Deb x

Debbies-English-Treasures said...

If you are struggling to set up your blog... do let me know!
And I will do my best to help in anyway I can!
Kisses
Debbie Moss

Shsjndkdns said...

woo hoo deb! cant wait to see what kinda blog this turns out to be... keep up the good work and well done angel xxx